The Bays Club is a family friendly venue and we welcome children of all ages. To ensure that all of our customers have a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience, we have a number of rules in place for members/guests and their accompanying children when on our premises:
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Children are not permitted to be in the Sports Bar, the TAB or the Gaming Floor area (even when accompanied by an adult), as per legislation.
- Children are not permitted on the deck (unless attending an event/function and accompanied by an adult – which is to be determined by Management).
- Children must have footwear on at all times, Bringing own food on to the premises is prohibited, as there is a fully stocked kitchen with a wide variety of food and drink. Baby food is an exception.
- Patrons are advised that leaving children unattended on Club premises (or in vehicles) is unacceptable conduct and will not be tolerated.
- The accompanying responsible adult is to ensure that their child behaves in an appropriate manner when on Club premises and refrains from behavior which is likely to cause discomfort or inconvenience to other patrons. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to, screaming, running around unsupervised between tables, swearing, intimidating, and pushing or fighting with other children.
UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR OF A MINOR MAY RESULT IN THE MINOR AND THEIR ACCOMPANYING RESPONSIBLE ADULT BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE CLUB PREMISES.
The Bays Club provides a comfortable environment where patrons are able to enjoy their surroundings and use of club facilities without disruption from others that are inappropriately dressed or behave in an unacceptable manner. To ensure patron compliance with these principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour.